The Growth Hackers Guide To Twitter Marketing is my internal team’s guide on how to grow and manage Twitter accounts the right way.
“The right way” means building engagement, driving link traffic, and generating sales.
Not just blindly building followers like many social media ‘experts’ rely on, which pretty much never makes you a dime back.
The process works so well that I actually built a small side hustle around it called engageninja.com – which did pretty well, pretty quickly.
I stopped the project because I don’t like managing clients or managing managers and it doesn’t fit in with my requirements for a business I get involved in.. (namely being semi-passive, scalable, and operable with a very small team. Engage Ninja used account managers and the idea of having 1,000 clients and the managers needed to keep all of that straight was NOT conducive to my lifestyle. Just a little background.)
The point is that this system works.
This guide is easily worth $99, but for a limited time you can get it for $49 under a few conditions.
1. You understand this is an early copy.
The information is complete, because it’s the exact system I used for engageninja.com. However I’m still learning the PDF formatting software, so it’s not exactly pretty or brushed up.
It’s getting great reviews, even though it’s a little rough around the edges. It ain’t pretty, but it works. Honestly it’s not that bad – I’ve paid more for uglier trainings.
2. You will use this information and leave me a review on how it works for you.
Since I’m knocking off 50% of the price for it being a little rough around the edges, I’d like your feedback in return. I’ll send you a simple survey to fill out, or you can just let me know yourself.
I won’t hound you for it, this will work on the honor system… But I will know either way.
3. Understand that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
I think this guide is sick, and so does everyone who’s read it so far.
(probably because it works and gets you results like below)
If you happen to disagree, I’ll immediately refund your money.
That means there’s literally no risk to trying this out.
Twitter can work for any niche or business that I’ve seen since it can fulfill so many purposes. Here are a few examples:
- Audience building for later engagement and marketing
- Generating brand awareness
- Driving targeted website traffic to blog posts, lead magnets
- Building a retargeting audience for free
- Connecting 1 on 1 to individual leads, adding important brand personality and transparency
- Showing your audience that you’re human
- Automatically posting photos from Instagram for easy syndication
- Using automation to generate free targeted traffic
If you want this at no risk, click the link below to buy it on Paypal, and then you’ll be lead straight to the download.
P.S. If you need more information about how it works, go poke around the Engage Ninja site and the blog posts there, or just shoot me a message.